There are numerous car parks to access the beaches in Pays de Saint Jean de Monts – these are all free of charge.
Blue zones can be found in various places in Pays de Saint Jean de Monts.
These blue zones limit parking between 1.5 hours and 5 hours depending on the location – and are shown by blue road markings.
These rules apply all year round. Don’t forget to display your blue disc with the time of arrival (these can be purchased at the tourist information centre). This disk must be displayed on the car dashboard.
- Parking in the blue zone in the town centre of Saint Jean de Monts is limited to 1.5hrs
- Parking in Fromentine is limited to 1.5 – 5 hours. For more information on the blue zones, download the parking map.
Specific parking rules in La Barre de Monts / Fromentine
Whether you are going for a day trip or longer to Ile d’Yeu, you will need to find out about the various car parking arrangements at La Barre de Monts / Fromentine before you go.
Many options are available:
- Private secure paid parking near the ferry terminal for Ile d’Yeu
- Private secure paid parking in the Zone Artisanale du Rampy, Route de Beauvoir-sur-Mer – with shuttle to the ferry terminal
- Free unsecure parking which is reserved for passengers of Compagnie Yeu Continent (from April to October): 150 free parking places reserved for passengers using Compagnie Yeu Continent (day return in July – August – parking available 2-3 days outside July August) – Allow 15 minutes’ walk to ferry terminal.