Tourist information centres of Le Pays de Saint Jean de Monts opening times
From 1st to 23th December
Given the current context, the Tourist Information of Pays de Saint Jean de Monts remains available on 0033 (0)2 72 78 80 80, by email and on social networks Facebook and Instagram from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm.
Our reception will be closed from Thursday December 24th to Sunday January 3rd.
Our team remains available and attentive to your needs.
From 4th to 31st January
Reception open from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm.
Closed on Thursday and Sunday.
The 5 top reasons to come to the Office
1) With us, everything is straight-forward and simple!
Our team is delighted to welcome you throughout the year and is at your service to help ensure that your holidays are a great success.
We will tell you some of our little secrets…
2) We will fulfil your wishes thanks to our ticket offices.
You can be sure of gaining access to the very best offers in our offices.
3) True practical brochures to meet your requirements
Tides times, list of markets, maps, ideas for walks and cycle rides, events schedule, transport timetables, practical guide, my ideal family week… We’ve got everything you need, come and collect it!
4) Always ready to go the extra mile to provide you with a service
- Rental of equipment for babies at a very reasonable price: pushchairs, baby beds with mattresses, highchairs, booster seats, baby baths
- WIFI: every information office in the area provides you, free of charge, 2 hours connection time per day. A great opportunity to read your e-mails, share your holiday photos and stay connected with your relatives…
- Teleworking area “La Folie” in Saint Jean de Monts: an opportunity to combine work and pleasure during your holidays, or to make the most of your second home thanks to an office by the seaside!
- Printing or photocopies: we can help you out in an emergency situation – a charge applies to this service
- Accueil Vélo bicycle services: a repair kit and a pump are available for free in our offices
- Personalised reception for English-speakers
5) Visit our boutiques and take a souvenir from your holidays back home
They will last longer: mugs, fouta towels, bags, keyrings and delights made by our local producers, books about the secrets of our region…
Our customers would recommend us
97% of our clients would recommend us to others. Would you? Your recommendations make us a real happy team, showing that our philosophy is right being committed in a quality approach.
Qualité Tourisme scheme is the only scheme awarded by the French Government to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and services, the end goal being the entire customer satisfaction.
The Tourist Information Centres of Le Pays de Saint Jean de Monts have been awarded of our category 1 classification in June 2020.
Do you need or want to contact a local? We are here:
Pays de Saint Jean de Monts Tourist Infos
67, esplanade de la Mer – 85160 SAINT JEAN DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 72 78 80 80
6, rue de La Barre – 85690 NOTRE DAME DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 51 58 84 97
Place de la Gare – 85550 LA BARRE DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 51 68 51 83
15, place Jean Yole – 85300 SOULLANS
+33 (0)6 63 85 48 07 (July and August)
+33 (0)2 51 58 84 97 (out of season)