Tourist information centres of Le Pays de Saint Jean de Monts opening times
From January 4th to April 2 May
Due to the health situation, the Tourist Office will be closed from 4th April to 2nd May 2021. The whole team remains available at 0033 (0)2 72 78 80 80, by email email@example.com from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
The 5 top reasons to visit the Tourist Information Office
1) With us, everything is straight-forward and simple!
Our team will be delighted to welcome you throughout the year and is at your service to help ensure that your holiday is a great success.
We will let you in on some of our best kept secrets…
2) Whatever you would like to do or see our ticket office is there to help and advise you.
You can be sure of the very best offers for events and trips in our offices.
3) Practical up-to-date information
Tides times, list of markets, maps, ideas for walks and cycle rides, events schedule, transport timetables, practical guides, my ideal family week… We’ve got everything you need, come in and pick up what you need!
4) Always ready to go the extra mile to provide you with that extra service
- Rental of equipment for babies at a very reasonable price: pushchairs, baby beds with mattresses, high-chairs, booster seats, baby baths.
- WIFI: every information office in the area provides you, free of charge, 2 hours connection time per day. A great opportunity to read your e-mails, share your holiday photos and stay connected with your relatives…
- Teleworking area “La Folie” in Saint Jean de Monts: an opportunity to combine work and pleasure during your holidays, or to make the most of your second home thanks to an office by the seaside!
- Printing or photocopies: we can help you out in an emergency situation – a charge applies to this service
- Accueil Vélo bicycle services: a repair kit and a pump are available for free in our offices
- Personalised reception for English-speakers
5) Visit our boutiques and take a souvenir from your holidays back home
A reminder of your fabulous holiday: mugs, fouta towels, bags, keyrings and delicacies made by local craftspeople, books about the secrets of our region…
Our customers recommend us
97% of our clients would recommend us to others. Will you? Your recommendations make us a really happy team, showing that our philosophy and commitment to quality is the right approach.
Qualité Tourisme scheme is the only scheme awarded by the French Government to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and services, the aim being complete customer satisfaction.
The Tourist Information Centres of Le Pays de Saint Jean de Monts were awarded category 1 classification in June 2020.
Do you need or want to contact a local? We are here:
Pays de Saint Jean de Monts Tourist Infos
67, esplanade de la Mer – 85160 SAINT JEAN DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 72 78 80 80
6, rue de La Barre – 85690 NOTRE DAME DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 51 58 84 97
Place de la Gare – 85550 LA BARRE DE MONTS
+33 (0)2 51 68 51 83
15, place Jean Yole – 85300 SOULLANS
+33 (0)6 63 85 48 07 (July and August)
+33 (0)2 51 58 84 97 (out of season)