- 1 kg of mussels
- 2 shallots
- 40 cl of white vinegar
- Creme fraiche (cream)
Recipe by an inhabitant of the marshes in Soullans
- In a saucepan, cover the chopped shallots with white vinegar and heat until the vinegar has been absorbed.
- Open the mussels naturally in a large saucepan.
- Collect the cooking juices and filter them.
- Add the juices to the shallots, then add the cream and the very finely chopped parsley.
- Pour this mixture over the mussels, only one of which should be left in its shell.