Restaurant La Quich'notte
Traditional specialities - eels, frogs' legs, fish, beef tenderloin ... Fresh and seasonal products.
Restaurant open all year round.
- Eels with chopped parsley and garlic
- Frogs’ legs in cream sauce and grilled eels are the two most popular savoury dishes in the marshes. Before fishing was limited by regulations, local people would catch their raw ingredients in the narrow channels crisscrossing the marshes.
- In this traditional cottage, you can sample uncooked marinated sardine fillets from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie between April and September. Sardines were traditionally eaten uncooked on board fishing smacks.
- The traditional ham and mogettes restyled.
- Les caillebottes, a traditional curdled milk dessert.
Address200 route de Notre Dame
85160 ST JEAN DE MONTS
|Children's menu||9,50 €|
|Menu||From 27,90 € to 38,90 €|
Means of payment
On my plate
- Chef's specialties : Anguilles, cuisses de grenouilles, sardines, caillebottes, jambon mogette, kouign amann
- Vegetarian meals
- Local products displayed on the menus
- Market / local products
- Groups welcome / Seminary
- Family meal
- Bookable : toute l'année
- Access to the restaurant
- Access to the toilets
- Access to the terrace
- Adapted car park nearby
- Room available for private events
- Private car park
- Gift voucher